Account Manager - SMB at Yotpo
As a Yotpo Account Manager - SMB, you will drive incremental revenue by strategically partnering with existing customers in our SMB portfolio. You will sell additional products and/or expand the scope of existing packages, while navigating sales cycles across multiple product offerings.
You take a methodical approach to sales, continuously seeking opportunities to maximize efficiency and effectiveness. You are a self-starter, prioritize effectively, and build for scale. You can navigate through ambiguity and adapt rapidly to shifts in direction, based on evolving business needs. Although you are competitive with yourself, your ultimate goal is winning as a team. You optimize for long-term success over short-term gains.
You've likely seen us when you shop online, but you might not even know it. Yotpo is the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helping thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, Bob’s Discount Furniture, and Steve Madden accelerate growth. We’re a Series D, Forbes Cloud 100 company with offices in New York, London, Boston, and Tel Aviv.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our clients, educating them on the value of a consolidated eCommerce stack
- Maximize revenue with current customers by identifying needs and customer pain points, selling additional/relevant products and services, and expanding existing packages
- Continuously identify creative strategies to engage clients and close incremental revenue, managing cross-sales cycle from lead to close
- Evangelize Yotpo’s vision and products, tailoring its presentation to the needs of different customer types
- Partner cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product, Marketing, and Operations to optimize customer experience and business outcomes
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals
- Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry, including competitive product offerings
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 3-5 years experience managing a full sales cycle
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Ability to utilize Sales CRM tools, such as SalesForce
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extra kudos for knowledge of e-commerce, social media, and/or SaaS
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has earned us coveted spots on the Crain’s New York Business Best Places to Work and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, Yotpo programming includes diversity & inclusion efforts, a mentorship program, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work. You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.