Mid-Market Account Executive at Yotpo
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo's Mid-Market Account Executives are high-visibility, high-impact, competitively compensated and integral to our continued growth strategy and expansion of our footprint within the Mid-Market. From retail companies that are household names to digitally native brands, you will be targeting and working closely with high recognition names the caliber of Chubbies, Brooklinen, and Allbirds. Given the notable nature of these brands, and the corresponding opportunity for a long-term and impactful partnership, it’s necessary that whomever joins the Yotpo team approaches each point of contact carefully and strategically, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Serve as a partner to - and extension of - our prospects’ teams by identifying pains, opportunity for impact, and suggesting solutions that provide long-term value to their businesses
- Strategically nurture and close leads provided to you through our Partnership division, inbound marketing initiatives and our Sales Development Representatives
- Introduce our comprehensive suite of products to new prospect accounts, carefully assessing which products are most relevant to solve for specific brand needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all of our go-to-market functions including Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives, Partners and Marketing
- Prospect into named accounts spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals, gaining thorough industry insight in order to become a trusted advisor to your prospective customers
- Deliver maximum revenue potential through managing complex sales-cycles; forecasting sales results, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Yotpo vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives; presenting to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers
- Learn and adapt to Yotpo’s sales methodology in order to drive process driven sales cycles, increasing win rates and improving AOV.
- 3+ years of quota carrying experience, with a record of top performance
- 1+ years carrying a mid-market/enterprise quota at a SaaS provider
- At least 1 year managing quarter long sales cycles: you know how to navigate a complex organization, connecting with manager to C level stakeholders
- Demonstrated ownership in all aspects of territory management and ability to leverage internal resources effectively (SDRs, Partners, Marketing, etc.)
- An ability to thrive in constantly changing, fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Previous Sales Methodology training, with a willingness and excitement for continued training and evolution
- Extra kudos for ecommerce, digital marketing or entrepreneurial experience
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Bonus points for:
- Experience fast growing tech start up / B2B SaaS / e-commerce space
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- Meet part of the team: Nick Simon, Michael Dash, Asaf Frige
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.