Please note: All roles at Rhino are remote, and there will be no future in-office mandate.
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a Business Development Representative (Partnerships Associate) at Rhino, you’ll join a renowned team that is eager to transform the future of renting. With an abundance of unclaimed opportunities ahead of us, you’ll be at the forefront of a Sales team will introduce Rhino’s transformative platform to the market on a massive scale.
In this role you will:
- Assume a role as a key piece of a lean Sales team, moving at a fast pace to convey our message, to introduce and sell our product with urgency
- Prospect, qualify and develop new business - sell by phone, working with Account Executives (Partnership Managers) to set demos and help close business
- Engage with C-level and VP-level decision-makers, clearly and concisely conveying Rhino’s message
- Ensure that each and every prospect has an awesome Sales experience with Rhino
- Move quickly and develop your overall Sales skills, putting you on the fast-track to becoming a ‘closer’ for Rhino.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 1-3 years experience, an understanding of basic Sales & Business Development concepts
- Previous experience in a front-end, Business Development role, setting meetings and consistently hitting goals (a plus!)
- A large personality who can be one of the pioneers for our platform and company, introducing us and making a lasting first impression
- Experience cold calling
- Aptitude at connecting with prospects over the phone
- Someone who is confident, goal-oriented and money-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong task and contact management skills
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.