Sales Development Representative (Inbound Specialist)
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is seeking a Sales Development Representative (Inbound Specialist) to call, qualify, and organize our inbound sales demo requests that come in through our website. This is a Sales role reporting to the SDR Manager and is a ~6 month assignment, after which point you will graduate to outbound Sales Development Representative and continue on our Sales Career Progression path. Your job as an Inbound Specialist will be to own inbound leads, calling each lead and following the qualification guidelines step-by-step with careful attention to detail and timelines. This is an entry-level Sales role, and the ideal candidate is excited by the opportunity to build a foundation and career in Sales.
Note: While this is a full-time position, your first three months will be considered a trial period. Your first week at Resy will consist of week-long, intensive trainings. During the first month, you will receive clear goals for your first 30, 60, and 90 days. You will have weekly check-ins with the SDR Manager to keep track of your progress and success. At 90 days, you will be reviewed.
Applicants must be based in the New York City area. This is an in-office position with no travel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Call all inbound leads for an initial conversation to assess fit for ResyOS (our B2B software)
- Follow the qualification guidelines with a strong attention to detail, including logging all relevant data in Salesforce
- Your KPIs will be a percentage of inbound leads contacted and processed (qualified vs. not qualified)
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 0-1 years of career experience
- You are extremely organized, have high attention to detail
- You are a great communicator (written/verbal) and are comfortable talking to clients on the phone.
- You want a career in Sales
- You are passionate about the restaurant industry
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.