As a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives who are introducing Yotpo’s solutions to prospects while driving forward the company’s growth strategy. You will play an essential part in the hiring, on-boarding, continuous training, development and success of your team.
The development of our sales process and strategy is where you will add value in maintaining Yotpo’s triple digit growth YoY globally. You will be an integral leader in the NYC office targeting the North American and APAC territories. Additionally, you’ll collaborate with our product and marketing teams to maximize SMB acquisition, while working alongside our Senior Director of Sales and SVP of Sales to define and align goals, strategy and tactics as we expand our growth across industry verticals.
Yotpo has four global locations and recently raised an additional $51M in Series D, bringing us to $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries. As of August 2018, Yotpo acquired Swell Rewards, further strengthening our offerings with a single product, providing all user generated and incentive based marketing solutions under one umbrella.
- Assume responsibility of a team comprised of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives that you will continue to develop and grow. Hire and train high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology.
- Identify areas for growth in individuals on the existing team, collaborate with them to understand their own goals, and partner with them accordingly to strategize for obtaining these new skills and growing within our Ladders program.
- Work alongside sales leadership to identify and execute upon new opportunities for team and company-wide training, development and motivational initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver employee reviews.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Meet predetermined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- 3+ years of Account Executive management experience; prior Sales Development management or SMB sales experience is a plus
- 3-5 years in an Account Executive role; within SaaS and marketing preferred
- Data-driven, and accustomed to making decisions and strategies based upon those numbers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Bachelor’s degree; business, economics, or marketing major preferred
- The best technology: Yotpo has set the industry standard with the most cutting-edge solutions for user-generated content, visual marketing, loyalty programs and referrals. Our platform runs on an A.I. engine that dramatically revs up efficiencies and conversions across every application. We innovate in-house or we acquire. No matter how we need to get it done, we’re going to give brands everything they need to win in a customer centric-world.
- The best brands: We work with some of the most disruptive, progressive and beloved brands in commerce today, from digital-native darlings like Away Travel, Glossier and UNTUCKit to enterprises like Bob’s Discount Furniture and the 1-800-Flowers family of brands.
- The best partners: The Yotpo platform offers the most integrations in the commerce ecosystem. Official partnerships with the likes of Google, Facebook, Shopify Plus and Magento, an Adobe company, empower eCommerce and marketing pros to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- The best people: As Crain’s New York Business put it: Yotpo is a Best Place to Work. We earned this honor for our focus on diversity and inclusion; individualized attention, rewards and recognition; and beefed up benefits including monthly catered lunches, stocked kitchen and bar, 401k matching, summer flex days, commuter benefits, generous PTO, dental/vision/health insurance, life insurance, referral program, company outings and happy hours, puppies, and so much more!
Yotpo provides brands with everything they need to win in a customer-centric world. Yotpo’s suite of integrated solutions for user-generated content marketing, loyalty, and referrals helps commerce companies accelerate growth by enabling advocacy and maximizing customer lifetime value.With Yotpo, brands can effectively leverage social proof to increase trust and sales, cultivate loyal customer advocates, and make better business decisions based on customer feedback. Yotpo proudly serves thousands of brands including Away Travel, Glossier, and MVMT. An official partner to Google, Facebook and Shopify, Yotpo has raised $101 million in funding and employs over 300 employees globally.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.