Sales Operations Manager at Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world's developers. Our products and services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, and enterprise knowledge sharing.
As the Sales Operations Manager on the Revenue Operations team, you'll work cross-functionally across the organization to help manage Stack Overflow’s Salesforce instance. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
What you’ll do:
- Report to the Director of Rev Operations and support the organization in long term management of Salesforce, including driving business requirement discussions, troubleshooting Tier 1 errors, creating sophisticated automation, and building custom functionality.
- Own the Zuora CPQ and Salesforce integration and all customization related to Product Fulfillment
- Partner with Demand Generation, Product Marketing and Engineering to democratize data within the Salesforce organization helping uncover insights and track conversions
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure accurate transfer of information to third-party tools, including the billing system (Zuora), marketing automation platform (Marketo) and business intelligence platform (Looker).
- Identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations.
- Set up and monitor processes that maintain accurate data at a high quality and integrity level.
- Work with managing directors and managers to create operational metrics and reporting for specific groups within the company. Understand needs, create reporting, and follow up regularly to ensure use of reporting.
Candidates will find success in this role if:
- You're excited to work cross-functionally and learn how to best support different departments
- You’re comfortable identifying and executing the highest priority projects, but know when to escalate or ask for help
- You are able to support the entire Salesforce ecosystem and make improvements to the overall quality of our business data
- You have knowledge of Process Builder and Visual Flow to create robust Salesforce Automation
- You are not afraid to take on additional responsibilities
What you’ll need to have:
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years experience as a Salesforce administrator, certification is a plus
- 1+ years of management experience
- Solid knowledge of SaaS/Adtech business models
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and reports/dashboards
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-growing and changing entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with using and implementing tools and technologies to support the company’s revenue operations highly preferred (such as SFDC + SFDC ecosystem, Zuora, Looker, SQL)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Teamwork oriented and highly collaborative
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks at 100% pay), family care leave, and unlimited sick days
- 401k match
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
If you want to work remotely…. We’ll reimburse you up to $2,000 to set up a great home office.
If you want to work in our office… You’ll be in our headquarters in New York City, and enjoy additional benefits like free lunch every day prepared by our own in-house chefs, transportation reimbursement, and all the espresso you can drink.
We’re a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), you’ll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check and upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.