Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
Rhino is seeking a proven, tactical, and strategic Enterprise Account Sales Manager to lead a team of account executives, who are tasked with generating new business in our Enterprise & Strategic verticals. The manager will play a key role in leading this highly visible and motivated team that generates our unit growth and achieves individual, team, and organizational targets.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with full cycle sales - selling products and services to various enterprise-sized clients. This is a great opportunity for a goal-driven leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives on leveraging data to coach and guide sales professionals to meet customer needs and drive revenue growth. Are you wanting to have a hybrid Sales Manager position? On one side consisting of coaching + motivating AE’s and BDR’s. On the other side handling client relationships and acting as the point of contact for Rhino. If you have the vision, innovation, excellence in business judgment, autonomy, and sharp analytical skills needed to become a trusted member of our leadership team this could be your next best career move!In this role you will:
- Lead, motivate and advise a team consisting of account executives
- Assist the team with organizing leads, creating opportunities, and closing deals
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Work with Revenue Leadership to establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas for teams
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop sales strategies, aligning the expectations of our clients
- identifying opportunities to improve our sales motion and processes
- Achieve sales goals through effective planning, goal setting, analyzing data, and projecting future performance
- Utilize CRM to manage team sales tasks, pipeline, lead assignment, and closing
- Ensure successful cross-departmental collaboration with departments
- 5+ years of experience leading an inside sales team having direct reports
- Prior SaaS or multi-family real estate sales experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to leverage data analytics to drive KPIs
- Experience working within a CRM
- Ability to accurately forecast future sales volumes
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.