Strategic Alliances Associate at Yotpo
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo has built a dynamic network of partnerships with leading eCommerce agencies, platforms and strategic partners that actively recommend Yotpo’s suite of products to their clients. To accelerate Yotpo’s growth across our ecosystem, Yotpo is doubling down on GTM efforts with leading Strategic Alliance Partners like UPS and Walmart. These alliances play a critical role in Yotpo’s expansion and are one of the company’s fastest growing revenue channels.
In this highly visible and impactful role, you will initiate, build & own commercial relationships with employees from top partners, with the goal of driving new product sales referrals, pipeline growth, closed revenue and expanding new client reach within the existing and growing networks, ensuring the highest level of success with Yotpo’s brands.
You are a self-starter that finds creative ways to approach our partner's leadership and client-facing teams to generate interest and demand for Yotpo solutions. Whether you are mapping and strategizing accounts with sellers, initiating training sessions, organizing co-marketing opportunities, or running product demos, you are proactive in your day-to-day approach and can prioritize effectively to build scalable processes that maximize efficiency. Because of this, first-class relationship building and sales skills are a must.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to partner team employees, educating them on the value of Yotpo’s platform and consolidated eCommerce stack.
- Maximize account growth from our partner ecosystem by constantly identifying untapped opportunities.
- Continuously identify creative strategies to enable, engage & train different teams within our large corporate partners to drive sales opportunities and account expansion.
- Work cross-functionally with the client-facing teams (internal & external), Partner-Marketing, and Operations to optimize the way our programs are recommended & solutions are positioned.
- Constantly challenge yourself to operate out of your comfort zone, seek opportunities to present in front of large groups and are highly adaptable in a rapidly growing, constantly changing environment.
Ideally you’d bring:
- 2-3+ years of full cycle or channel sales experience in client-facing role with a proven track record of hitting revenue targets
- Prior experience working with or managing an eCommerce agency or strategic relationship
- Business acumen - you know how businesses work, knowledgeable in current/future practices, eCommerce trends, technology, etc.
- Strategic agility- you see ahead, anticipate relationship and decision-making dynamics, naturally adapt to situations etc
- First class presentation, communication and listening skills.
- Natural collaborator and team player: you find common ground/solve problems for the good of all
- Passionate about digital commerce and marketing automation
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- Meet the team: John-David Klausner, Michael Kehrli, Alex Lazoff, Omer Bar-Joseph
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.